include cuts, weaves, coloring, extensions, perms, permanent relaxers, curling, and any other form of styling or texturing

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Adsense Indonesia

Blog Archive

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Alicia Keys pray for her son



Alicia Keys has revealed that motherhood has changed her life.
The singer, who has 8-month old son Egypt with husband Swizz Beatz, said that she hopes her offspring will live a fulfilled life.
She told Q: "It's heaven. It's so wonderful, so purposeful and such fun. I feel so much wiser in the choices I make. I have a reason in life that I have never had before. 
"I pray a lot for [my son] Egypt and hope we can help him build the confidence, strength, love, kindness and intelligence to be himself."
The 30-year-old also claimed that she doesn't see herself as a celebrity and insisted that she's "low-key".
She added: "I don't consider myself famous. So I don't really deal with it. I guess the only way I have to deal with it is organising who goes with me to a very public event. I am surprisingly low-key."
Keys recently said that she is not a home-wrecker.

Hair Styles

Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger