include cuts, weaves, coloring, extensions, perms, permanent relaxers, curling, and any other form of styling or texturing

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Adsense Indonesia

Blog Archive

Monday, May 30, 2011

Debbie Harry wants to adopt


Debbie Harry has thought about adopting children.

The iconic singer who was adopted at a young age by shop owners Richard and Catherine Harry has never had children but did occasionally think about the idea of expanding her family.
“I’ve thought of adoption, which I think I’d be really good at,” she said. “Now that this terrible earthquake has happened in Japan, there will be lots of children needing homes.”
The 65-year-old pop star likes to support various charities, and the eco-conscious celebrity would like to set up a foundation to promote the use of solar panels.
“I spread myself around a lot of causes,” she said.
“I’m concerned about the environment and clean water and being carbon-free. I also support diabetes research.
“If I were to do a foundation it would be to promote solar energy. And I’m worried about drilling for oil. I think it is harming the earth, because it drains the layer of oil under the surface, and that could be causing earthquakes.
“It’s like we’re giving the earth arthritis. I don’t know if that sounds crazy.”

Hair Styles

Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger