include cuts, weaves, coloring, extensions, perms, permanent relaxers, curling, and any other form of styling or texturing

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Adsense Indonesia

Blog Archive

Friday, May 27, 2011

Blake Lively not like Gossip Girl character


Blake Lively insists she is not like her Gossip Girl character.

The 23-year-old actress can’t understand why people assume her to be like rich society girl Serena van der Woodsen, who she plays in the US drama series, because while she has a similar style to her alter ego, she doesn’t share her personality.
“I wear pretty clothes and live in New York so people think I’m very similar to her; they see her talk and interact in their homes once a week and they probably assume that is who I am, but it’s not me,” she said.
Unlike party girl Serena, Blake is more family-orientated and feels her responsibility is to be a good role model for her young fans by avoiding actions that would attract unwanted attention from paparazzi.
“I was raised in a very rounded family from the South and was never much of a party girl, and if I were I would think of the obligations that I have to young girls, because I feel there are not too many great role models, although some are now emerging,” she said.
“In the last few years the paparazzi have played out the lives of these girls for everyone to see, and so many people make mistakes at that age in our lives and it all takes place in front of the camera.”
However, the Green Lantern beauty understands why people are so interested in her personal life after watching her on their screens.
“It makes sense to draw parallels between the show and what goes on in my real life,” she said.
“Being in the tabloids no doubt keeps our ratings high, and if we don’t like it, I’m sure our producers don’t mind.”

Hair Styles

Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger