include cuts, weaves, coloring, extensions, perms, permanent relaxers, curling, and any other form of styling or texturing

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Adsense Indonesia

Blog Archive

Sunday, May 22, 2011

John Travolta a mischief maker


John Travolta admits he’s “mischievous”.

The Hollywood actor says he can still be quite immature on movie sets.
“There’s a bit of a mischievous child in me and it does get me in trouble on sets, but age seems to give you some ethics presence, so you get away with it a little more,” he said.
“But I was a classic child of the 60s they were filled with sugar highs and crashes.
“I was rumbustious and creative and I would channel that energy into performing a lot. If I am not able to perform, watch out, because I am filled with the spirit of play!”

Hair Styles

Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger