include cuts, weaves, coloring, extensions, perms, permanent relaxers, curling, and any other form of styling or texturing

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Adsense Indonesia

Blog Archive

Friday, May 27, 2011

Kara DioGuardi brownies made me high


Kara DioGuardi has revealed Paula Abdul whipped her up a batch of pot brownies!

The former American Idol judge lived with Abdul for a short period of time, and when Abdul left for vacation, a tempting plate a delicious baked goods was left sitting in the kitchen!
The 40-year-old admitted she unwittingly scoffed six "special" brownies that she found while staying at Abdul's home.

The singer explained the brownies - which weren't Paula's but had been left from a party at the US X Factor judge's house - had been moved from the freezer to the fridge by Adbul's maid.
Talking on US chat show Lopez Tonight she told host George Lopez that she was worried she had a brain tumour - explaining she didn't smoke marijuana.
"The maid at the time found these brownies in the freezer," the record producer explained: "She took them out, put them in the refrigerator, and I hadn't really eaten much that night... They were these little nuggets, little, you know? I take six, not a lot.
"Six hours later, I was like, 'Hey, what's going on?'"
"I fell out of bed, on the floor and stumbled down stairs... and the ambulance comes, and this guy is like, 'This b***h is high as a kite!"'
Kara, who is due to front her own reality singing contest Platinum Gold from Monday, continued: "'I don't even smoke pot. I was hallucinating, I was on an IV. I stumbled out like a junkie... it was bad news
"The maid took one and she was in the hospital - I had six, I almost died."

Hair Styles

Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger