include cuts, weaves, coloring, extensions, perms, permanent relaxers, curling, and any other form of styling or texturing

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Adsense Indonesia

Blog Archive

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Miranda Kerr nervous about modelling again


Miranda Kerr admits she was nervous about returning to work.

The Victoria’s Secret model who’s mom to son Flynn, 4 months, with husband Orlando Bloom felt mixed emotions about hitting the runway after giving birth.
“I felt a little nervous,” Kerr said.
“I hadn’t been in high heels for a while. It was probably a good five months since I’d worn heels, but it was kind of like riding a bicycle.
“My hips are wider, and my boobs are obviously bigger. I feel like I’ve become more of a woman now, and I’m really embracing those curves.”

Hair Styles

Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger