include cuts, weaves, coloring, extensions, perms, permanent relaxers, curling, and any other form of styling or texturing

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Adsense Indonesia

Blog Archive

Monday, May 9, 2011

The Only Indian Actor To Have Met Barack Obama

Mallika Sherawat is being hounded for quotes on the Big O. On Obama, that is (what did you imagine?). The saucy actress, who sashayed into suburban Mumbai recently to gyrate and jive to a dance number for Double Dhamaal at Mehboob Studios was in her element… acerbic and witty and candid… as usual.

Swift to capitalise on the Obama meetings (two that is, including one in the White House!), the actress is a mite peeved at the reactions that she’s been inspiring and saddened a wee that her naysayers are trying to dilute her achievement. Blasts Sherawat in a tabloid quote, "I’m the only Indian actor to have met Barack Obama, the President of the United States and the most powerful man on earth. I invited him to the premiere of my movie Love, Barack and he’s accepted it. Instead of celebrating the fact that an Indian has made it big, people are trying to pull me down!"

Trust Sherawat to come up with quotes that are immensely worthy of headlines in periodicals. Like this one, for instance: ’My life is the same as Obama’s’. Or, ’I changed the rules… and so has Obama, in his own way.’If you’ve recovered from those, Mallika goes on explain, "Both of us came in without a surname as passport and we have no Godfathers. We’ve both managed to make it on our own."

Asserting that "God’s kindness and good luck", too have a major share in her success. "My obituaries have been written several times, but each time I resurrect myself. I’m high on life and my passion is acting. I was a simple girl from Haryana. Girls from small towns keep telling me how much inspiration they get from me," Sherawat is reported to have said in a media quote.

mallika-sherawat-obama

Hair Styles

Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger