include cuts, weaves, coloring, extensions, perms, permanent relaxers, curling, and any other form of styling or texturing

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Adsense Indonesia

Blog Archive

Monday, May 23, 2011

Salma Hayek is proud of being a housewife

Salma Hayek Pictures

Salma Hayek has become a “good housewife”.
The 44-year-old actress who has a three-year-old daughter Valentina with husband Francois-Henri Pinault explained while she enjoys her “homey” lifestyle in Paris, her partner is a “spoiled brat” when it comes to his food.
“I am a housewife. I cook every night for my husband. I am most definitely a housewife. And a good one, I must say,” she said.
“Our life is great and glamorous in many ways, and in many ways the good ways it’s very homey. He’s a spoiled brat, my husband, when it comes to food.”
Despite being content with her lifestyle now, the Mexican-born beauty admitted when she first met Francois she “panicked” about having to move to France and become a housewife.
“The first thing I panicked about was moving. I got scared. I said, ‘I’m not moving to Paris to be a housewife’. And he said, ‘Fine, we’ll be different’. It’s sort of exciting to have a different kind of marriage,” she said.
“He knew I was going to end up here but he said the right thing. Before I knew it, I was spending most of my time here, and I love it.”

Hair Styles

Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger