include cuts, weaves, coloring, extensions, perms, permanent relaxers, curling, and any other form of styling or texturing

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Adsense Indonesia

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Taylor Swift cook for her pals


Taylor Swift is becoming a domestic diva!

The Love Story hitmaker says she’s been in a food frenzy since moving into her own place only it’s not her doing the eating.
“Having my own place and my own oven and stove and refrigerator has been amazing,” says Taylor.
“I get to try all these different things in the kitchen and serve them up to friends. I love to improvise and sometimes it goes well and sometimes it doesn’t.”
Meanwhile, Swift who has previously dated the likes of Jake GyllenhaalJoe Jonas and Taylor Lautner says she likes to be “surprised by love”.
“There are no rules when it comes to love. I just try to let love surprise me because you never know who you’re going to fall in love with,” she said.
“You never know who’s going to come into your life and for me, when I picture the person I want to end up with, I don’t think about what their career is, or what they look like. I picture the feeling I get when I’m with them.”

Hair Styles

Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger