include cuts, weaves, coloring, extensions, perms, permanent relaxers, curling, and any other form of styling or texturing

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Adsense Indonesia

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Kristen Stewart domestic diva


Kristen Stewart is a domestic goddess!

The Twilight actress has cooked up and even bigger accomplishment than being a part of one of the biggest movie franchises of all time.
Kristen is still bubbling over with pride at having cooked a meal for cast and crew on the latest in the blockbuster series.
“I had about 20 people back to mine and I cooked for all of them. I was so proud,” says Kristen.
“I cooked for like 20 people. We had steaks and I even made the marinade. I started at about two in the afternoon and everybody loved it so I’m pretty pleased with myself.”

Hair Styles

Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger