include cuts, weaves, coloring, extensions, perms, permanent relaxers, curling, and any other form of styling or texturing

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Adsense Indonesia

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

America Ferrera loves to cycle


America Ferrera has been using her  bike since the end of Ugly Betty.

The 27-year-old actress has time to kill since the axing of her hit show and she doing most of it on two wheels. ”
My favorite thing to do is just ride my bike around the city,” says New Yorker America.
“I cycle around and catch a few shows. It’s great.”
But the actress is planning on getting back in the limelight soon.
“I have a few things lined up,” she adds. “Nothing that’s coming out yet but I’m excited about it.”

Hair Styles

Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger