include cuts, weaves, coloring, extensions, perms, permanent relaxers, curling, and any other form of styling or texturing

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Adsense Indonesia

Blog Archive

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Christina Hendricks 'I'm a ham'


Christina Hendricks says she has always dreamed of being an actress.

The Mad Men star admits she’s “always been sort of a ham” and “attracted to the arts”.
“I’ve always been sort of a ham. I was always attracted to the arts, even at a very young age,” she said.
“I was in dance classes and in theater productions. It’s something that came really naturally to me. I was a little Goth kid in high school and dyed my hair purple, but I was still doing performances and acting.
“I just looked very dramatic with my purple hair!”

Hair Styles

Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger